Asus Service Center Jogja, Laptop Error Solution
The existence of Asus Service Center Jogja is the best solution for owners of laptops and PCs, and also smartphones of the Asus brand. Of course, not all owners have to go to that place, only a few people with complaints of errors of electronic devices.
Competing with various brands in other similar fields, this brand has launched first PCs, then laptops and notebooks, to enliven the smartphone market. Various outlets in major cities are scattered throughout the city.
Jogja is one of the cities that has an Asus Service Center Jogja , which is a solution to the problem when electronic goods are damaged. Many reasons why people choose this brand, it may be due to the specifications and durability of the goods.
Spreading around the world, including successfully attracting the electronics market in Indonesia, this brand is based in Taiwan. To date, there are many types of products in the form of mobile phones, their team is ready to compete to show fangs with other brands.
No wonder then that the repair site is widespread in many Indonesian cities, because the purchasing power of people towards this brand is also not small. Compared to the well-known brands in South Korea, this brand provides a middle ground for everyone.
List of Asus Service Center Jogja
In fact, not only laptops can be repaired at the Asus Jogja service center, but you can also bring smartphones and PCs for repair. Where did he go? Here’s a list of Asus service points in Jogja:
- Located on Jalan Gajah Mada, Number 21, Pakualaman, Jogja. You can visit from Monday to Friday, between 08.00 and 16.00. Meanwhile, Saturday starts from 09.00 to 14.00 only. Sunday off.
- There is also located on Jalan Ring Road Utara, right in front of Hartono Mall, Depok. The opening hours start at 09.30 and end at 17.00, valid every day from Monday to Friday. You can call the phone number 0274 4469329.
- Next up is at ELS Computer, Simanjuntak Street, Gondokusuman. It is open from Monday to Saturday, with uniform opening hours , which are from 08.30 and close at 19.00. The active phone number is 0856 4124 9900.
- Moreover, on Jalan Timoho Demangan, it is open from 07.00 and ends at 20.00 every day, including Sunday. The mobile phone number that can be contacted is 0877 3929 1690.
Residents of Yogyakarta no longer need to be confused when laptops and other Asus electronic devices are damaged. You can choose one of the Asus Service Center Jogja above.
Asus products that are commonly served
This Taiwanese technology company is committed to providing the highest quality with regular product launches. A product was created to correct the shortcomings of the previous product, so on until the innovation grew rapidly.
Various such products may be subject to natural damage or caused by use. The fact is that when you visit the Asus Jogja service center , some objects that can be repaired are netbooks or notebooks with various damages.
In addition, it can also repair smartphones, where Asus has launched zenfone with different types on the market. Each smartphone has different specifications, supported by vulnerable prices, which are also not the same. You can bring the object for repair.
Before launching laptops, notebooks and smartphones, this Taiwanese brand first relied on PCs. For this reason, owners of AIO PCs, desktop PCs, vivoPC, on LCDs can repair any damage to their software and hardware in this place of service.
Not only related to computers and mobile phones, Asus Service Center Jogja also has the best technicians to provide repairs to smartwatches or other products. In essence, users of such brands should not be confused about finding a place of service.
Types of damage usually experienced
Visiting Asus Service Center Jogja is the right decision when every electronic object is damaged. This avoids fumbling the source of damage. However, you should also know what are the usual damages, such as:
- Damage to the adapter cable, usually characterized by irregular flicker later, when connected to a laptop, suddenly turns off the battery charging light.
- The light on the monitor was suddenly not so bright, and then it slowly darkened until it was clear which commands were displayed. This damage can be caused by damage to the backlight of the inverter or damage to the backlight of the lamp.
- For some players, it usually happens that the lights turn off suddenly when playing certain games. This failure is called overheating because the processor is pushed to go the extra mile for the sake of running the game.
- Damage to the hard drive and keyboard, as well as other hardware. The example on the keyboard does not bring a specific letter when the key is pressed.
The various damages above are just examples, you can find other types of damage again before being taken to Asus Service Center Jogja. Be sure to provide a detailed explanation.
Benefits of service in authorized places
There are really many places of electronic service, other than the Asus Service Center Jogja , with different price variations. However, there is something to know when choosing a place to improve directly from the brand, long-term profit will follow.
Call it a warranty, something you will not get from the origin of other places of repair. The warranty is offered not only from the store, but directly from the brand. Some places may offer a guarantee, but are limited in time and scope.
The chances of repairing a laptop, as well as other goods that fall on the professional are very likely, so they affect the result. Professionals work without groping for the source of the damage, but they provide it and repair it with the knowledge they have.
When professionals then work alone, the best results will follow. If the results of the work are correct, it does not take more time and cost. It may seem great at first, but it will be worth it if you don’t have to go back and forth on the serve.
Why can you buy a new service?
The reason everyone visits Asus Service Center Jogja is to repair the damage done to their electronic devices. Some people might think it’s best to buy a new one, but it’s absolutely not the best choice for everyone.
Several factors may be the reason why people prefer to fix the old, instead of looking for new things. It may be because you are used to the object or there are certain advantages that are felt only by the owner personally from a single type of electronics.
Some damages do not fall into the category of severe, so they do not require the purchase of new electronic devices. Instead of wasting more money to purchase the latest type, it is worth saving the funds to be allocated to other needs and expenses.
People prioritize function rather than prestige. So, as long as the laptop or other Asus devices still work, even if it is not the latest type, the repair is enough. Various considerations can arise when faced with damage to electronic objects.
Giving up the choice of Asus electronics is a taste, then going to the Asus Jogja service center is a must in some situations.