How to top up your GoPay balance Choose the easiest
The easiest way to top up your GoPay balance can indeed be used as an option. GoPay itself is an electronic money service found in the Gojek app. This payment service can be used to pay for various services from Gojek such as GoSend, GoFood, GoCar and others.
In fact, you can carry out cashless transactions with business partners who cooperated with Gojek. GoPay also has many features, such as joint venture features. With the joint venture feature that uses GoPay, you won’t bother paying when you get together with friends.
In addition to the joint venture feature, there’s also a GoPay Diary feature. This GoPay Log feature is a summary of gopay transactions for the entire month, so you can track exactly where the money you’re replenishing is in the GoPay app. Users who use GoPay as a means of transaction will receive a report once a month via email.
You don’t have to worry when you choose the easiest way to replenish the goPay balance, as GoPay is committed to maintaining user security. GoPay has a variety of technologies and continuously strives to maintain the security of balances, transactions and personal information. Here’s how to top up your GoPay balance.
How to top up GoPay Balance through a driver
You can easily adjust the balance to your conditions and needs. One way to top up your GoPay balance is to replenish it through the driver. The minimum top-up you can do is only IDR 10 thousand, of course, a very light amount.
If you want to top up via GoPay, you must first make a Gojek order. You can order A GoCar, GoRide or GoFood. Replenishment of the scale can not go to any driver, such as meeting the driver on the road and wanting to replenish, but you need to order.
Once you order one of Gojek’s services, transfer it to the driver immediately if you want to transfer your GoPay balance. With cash, you can give the gopay amount you want to transfer. If the driver says they’ve made a top-up, you can check if your balance has increased or not.
To check the status, you can click more on the main page and then click history. Usually, there is also a message in your inbox if you successfully receive a balance along with a nominal amount. Check again to see if a balance has been added.
Unlike the second simplest way to replenish a GoPay balance, replenishment of the balance through the driver is free, so you can save more, in addition the minimum surcharge of the balance for top-up from the driver is only IDR 25 thousand.
GoPay nadopuna salda we can minimarketa
In addition to complementing your GoPay balance IP through drivers, you can also top up GoPay through the minimarket. Gojek collaborated with several minimarkets to replenish balance, including Alfamidi, Alfamart, Dan + Dan, Pegadaian and Lawson. You can choose these minimarkets.
After arriving at the minimarket, the next easiest way to top up your GoPay balance is to explain to the cashier if you want to replenish the balance for the customer and then transfer the mobile number you use and registered in the Gojek app. The amount of replenishment of the state through the minimarket varies.
The nominal choice of replenishment of the balance through the minimarket ranges from IDR 20 thousand to IDR 500 thousand. After billing, pay according to the desired nominal. To top up through a minimarket, you need to pay an administrative fee of 2 thousand rp.
Later, the cashier will top up your account, before leaving the minimarket, check again if your nominal balance has increased according to the nominal one you paid. To check this out, you can click more on the main page or search for history.
Top-up GoPay balance via bank
You can also replenish your balance from the bank, there are several banks that you can use as an option to replenish your balance. You can choose a bank according to the bank you are currently using. Top-up balancecan also be from ATMs, mobile banking and others, here’s how to top up the GoPay balance, choose the easiest thing in full:
- Through bca. You can top up through an ATM, select the transfer menu, and then enter the BCA virtual account Gojek 70001 followed by your mobile number, enter the amount you want to fill out and complete the replenishment. In addition, you can also supplement using One Click, m-BCA and Click BCA.
- Through Bank Mandiri. If you have a bank mandiri account, and you want to top up using an ATM, you can select the payment menu, then the e-Commerce, and enter the company code, namely 60373, followed by the mobile number that is registered in the application. In addition to using ATMs, you can also use internet banking or mobile banking.
- Through the BRI Bank. If you can select other transactions to make a purchase through BRI Bank, enter the 301341 code followed by your phone number. Don’t forget, enter the nominal amount you want to fill. Replenishment through BRI Bank can also use BRI mobile SMS, BRI Mobile banking.
- How to top up the GoPay balance choose the easiest through Bank BNI. To top up, you can select the payment menu, and finally enter code 9003, a Gojek code, on other payments, then enter your mobile number, finally enter the amount of GoPay that you want to top up. Balance surcharge through BNI Bank can use internet banking and SMS banking.
- Through permata bank. If you can select the transfer menu through the Bank Permata ATM, then into your Permatabank account and enter the company code. Gojekov’s company code is 898, followed by a registered number. Enter nominally and follow the instructions accordingly on the screen.
Top-up from fellow GoPay users
Another easiest way to top up your GoPay balance is to top up from fellow users. But if you want to transfer your balance to other users, make sure you upgrade your account first, to upgrade your account is actually easy.
If you want to upgrade your account, you can click more from the GoPay menu and then choose upgrade and upgrade immediately. Take a photo of the ID you have and don’t forget to clearly take a selfie along with your ID card. Click send document and you just have to wait for the next confirmation process.
If the confirmation process is successful, you will receive a notification later, by upgrading this account , the easiest way to top up your GoPay balance will be more diverse. If you want to top up other users, you can click Pay. Then follow the next step.
To make a transfer from a fellow user, you can enter a phone number or use a QR code. Once you’ve selected one of the two, enter the amount you want to send and don’t forget to write a note or note. Click Pay and enter your PIN. When the transfer is successful, you will receive a notification later,
GoPay provides convenience, moreover, the method of registering for GoPay is also simple, you just need to download the Gojek App, and then you can directly use the services from GoPay. When you want to use, remember to check your information first so that the easiest way to replenish your GoPay balance becomes more versatile.