How to make a BNI ATM and its different conditions
How to make a BNI ATM is very simple. BNI is a state-owned bank that you may be familiar with. The BNI network is also expanding year by year, even now it is present in every district and city throughout Indonesia. In some other countries, BNI even has branch offices.
Founded in 1946, BNI has a fairly large number of clients, besides, BNI customers come not only from adults, but also from students. Kalangan students also have a kesempatan to have a savings account with BNI Bank.
Every time we open a bank account, later we will receive a savings book and an ATM card, which is used for payment instruments. ATM or debit cards are a very important banking convenience for the time being.
Types of BNI Bank ATM cards
Before you learn how to make a BNI ATM, you must first know the type of BNI ATM. As we know, BNI issues so many ATM cards to meet the needs of its customers, each type of debit card has a different cost and capacity, here are some types:
- Silver BNI Debit. This type of BNI discharge has a gray color, on the front you will find chips and batik patterns. If you want to have this debit card, you just need to issue a first deposit of 500 thousand IDR.
- BNI Gold Debit. If you want to have a debit card with this type of gold, you need to open a Taplus Bisnis account. The monthly administration fee is R[ 7500, with a cash withdrawal limit of RP 15 million per day and a payment limit of IDR 50 million per day.
- BNI Platinum Debit. Typically, this BNI Platinum debit is owned by business people, the monthly costs it has are quite large, but the limit is also large, since the daily cash withdrawal limit is only IDR 15 million, while the transfer limit to other BNI reaches IDR 100 million , how to make BNI Platinum ATMs the same as others.
- Debut of Green NPG. GPN green debit card can only be used for domestic transactions, the advantage of this debit card is that the administration fee is very light, the monthly administration fee is only RP 4 thousand.
- GPN Orange discharge. GPN Orange has a spending limit of IDR 10 million per day, with a transfer limit of IDR 50 million per day and a cash withdrawal limit of IDR 5 million per day. The monthly administration fee is only 4 thousand IDR. In addition to the above types, there are many other types.
How to make a BNI ATM offline
If you want to open a BNI ATM account, you can come yourself to the BNI branch closest to your home. The execution of an ATM card cannot be represented, so you need to attach all sorts of documents, such as personal identity, such as a driver’s license or ID card, followed by NPWP and KK.
In addition to various macam, the above documents, later the bank also needs your signature on the ATM card and passport book. To open an account, you can go to customer service and explain that you want to open a BNI account. Later, CS will provide a choice of types of savings.
It is enough to adjust the type of savings to your current needs, for example, if you are still a beginner and you need an ATM only for saving, you can choose the BNI TabunganKu product. However, if you are still a student, you can choose the BNI Simple product.
If you have decided on the type of savings, you need to fill out a savings account opening form. Fill out the account opening correctly and in accordance with your personal information, starting with your name, date of birth, address, profession, income and more. Avoid scribbling on empty personal data. How to create a BNI ATM then, you just need to pay the initial deposit.
The initial deposit for opening this account varies depending on the type of savings you want to open. The payment of this initial deposit is made through the bank teller, so it is not done through customer service. Once you have successfully made your initial deposit, you can get an ATM and a savings book.
Create a BNI Online ATM
Creating a BNI ATM can also be done online. If you decide to open an online account, you do not need to come to the branch of the company. This service allows you topurchase accounts anywhere andonly. How to make a BNI ATM online takes a maximum of 15 minutes.
However, keep in mind that if you need to prepare your identity to open, besides, you also need to make sure that the mobile phone you are using is connected to the Internet so that opening an account later can be easy. When all the files are ready, you can open the BNI mobile banking app.
- Install the BNI bank mobile banking app, download the app via the App Store or Google Store, make sure your phone is always connected to the internet when carrying out theapp download process. The app can’t download perfectly when the internet is disconnected.
- Once the download is complete, the appwill be installed along with the automation, you can open the BNI mobile banking app and select Sign Up. You can read the terms and conditions, if you have read them, click Agree so that you can continue the opening process.
- Choose the type of savings that suits your needs, you can fill in the personal data page according to the identity such as NIK KTP, date of birth then enterthe OTP sent by SMS , you can also complete your personal data and company data.
- If your personal data has been filled in, another way to create a BNI ATM is to send a selfie photo along with your ID card, a photo of your ID card along with your signature. Click take a picture of your ID card. Later, the mobile phone screen automatically activates the camera. When sending a selfie with an ID card.
- Click on the mobile banking list after the data transfer is complete, just create a username to access the service, click on the terms and conditions and click Next. Later, you will receive a reference code and choose video banking. You will then make a video call with CS.
Advantages of using a BNI ATM card
After you know how to make a BNI ATM, another thing you should know is the advantages of using an ATM card from a BNI bank. Having a debit card from BNI bank makes it easier for us to make transactions without having to bring cash.
With cashless payments, your monthly finances become more discoverable correctly, you can see what needs you spend throughout the month. In addition, BNI also has a number of attractive promotions, so you can get point benefits to discounted benefits when making debit card payments.
Before opening a BNI account, it is better to know in advance what your needs are now. Don’t let this happen just because you want to pursue the prestige of having a sleek card, you’re choosing a platinum debit when in fact you don’t need it yet, so before you practice how to make a BNI ATM, know your needs first.